The Bank of Kilmichael web page should always be accessed by typing www.bankofkilmichael.com or by using a shortcut that directly points the web browser to www.bankofkilmichael.com. Our web page should never be accessed by linking through a third party. The Bank of Kilmichael will never send e-mail messages that request confidential information from you. If you should receive e-mail requesting information such as pins, passwords, or Social Security Number, please contact us as soon as possible. The Bank of Kilmichael will never send out e-mails updating account information or to obtain any personal information.
- Control access to your computer at home
- If you walk away from your computer, log off or lock your workstation
- Select passwords that contain alphanumeric and numeric letters
- Memorize your password and never give it out to anyone
- Install anti-virus software on your computer
- Keep it up to date
- Be careful when using Java or ActiveX applets because they can contain unsecured data
- Be careful when opening e-mail from unknown sources and look carefully before opening attachments. When in doubt, delete without opening.